Indoor Trampoline Arena
Rebounderz currently holds patents for its Exoskeleton Jumper design (U.S. Patent # 8,657,696) which was granted on February 25, 2014, (U.S. Patent #8,764,575) which was granted on July of 2014, and (U.S. Patent No. 9,149,674) which was granted October 6, 2015. Rebounderz grants all franchisees and affiliates of Rebounderz permission to use the exclusive rights to the patents that cover the Exoskeleton on the trampoline jumpers.
Rebounderz through Rebounderz Franchise and Development Inc. and Indoor Trampoline Arena LLC are the only companies in the United States to hold patents on trampoline arenas.
Rebounderz’ unique Exoskeleton design made the patent possible, as other companies in the industry began by using individual trampolines secured with chains and tie-downs. Those companies now employ cable support systems, as well as other designs like the Rebounderz’ Exoskeleton. The trampoline arena designed by Rebounderz is a solid, rigid-walled, freestanding structure and provides a sturdier and longer lasting jumping environment. Rebounderz Indoor Trampoline Arenas are the finest commercial trampolines available in the market. The superior engineering of their structure, now bolstered by the issuance of U.S. patents, coupled with quality safety padding, safety procedures, and personnel training, has all placed Rebounderz in a class of its own when it comes to indoor trampoline park equipment, family entertainment centers, family adventure parks and extreme fun center attractions.
All Rebounderz and Indoor Trampoline Arena Inc. attractions are engineered and developed according to ASTM F2970 Standards and made in the USA.
For more information, please contact Rebounderz Franchising Director for equipment sales at 321-257-8977.
Units Available for Immediate Purchase:
Rebounderz Indoor Trampoline Arena 5th Generation Dodgeball Jumper:
We currently have (3) units available for purchase.
- Sale Price: $100,000 plus shipping (Retail Price: $167,000).
- Setup fee not included
- Required Floor Space is 60′ x 52′ (Outside Perimeter of Jumper).
- This does not include egress and holding area for guests that are waiting in line to use attraction.
Rebounderz Indoor Trampoline Arena 3-Lane Basketball Jumper:
We currently have (1) unit available for purchase.
- Sale Price: $35,000 (more than 1/2 off of Retail).
- Equipment is ASTM compliant and meets all trampoline park regulations.
- Equipment is in great shape and well taken care of.
- Manufacturing Date: 10/2014.
- Currently located in Northern Va.
- Install not included.
- Freight not included.
- Photo of Unit.
- 20 Floor Trampoline Beds – (16) 10′ x 10′ and (4) 8′ x 10′.
- Double Sewn Floor Trampoline Beds for redundancy.
- Wall Trampoline Beds come with netting system for redundancy.
- 5′ Containment Netting for the top perimeter of the trampoline frame.
- 3″ padded foam and 18oz green vinyl covers for all padded foam.
- 50sf dismount platform with Two sets of stairways.
- All required springs, bolts, and tap-cons are included.
- The framework is painted in a flat, rust preventing black paint.
- Allows for an 8 vs. 8 dodgeball game or 20 people to jump at anyone time.
- The overall height of Walls are 11′, plus 5′ containment netting, equaling 16′.
- Suitable for all ages. Recommended 2yrs +.
Basketball Slam Jumper:
- Overall outside dimensions: 25′ wide by 29′ long.
- Height: 16′ to top perimeter framework.
- Commercial Grade Basketball Goal Assembly, Backboard, and Super Duty Rim
- Rim Heights adjustable, up to 10′ above trampoline surface. Note: Recommended heights would be 6′, 7.5′, and 9′
- Impact Rated Flooring, 3″ foam padding, extremely durable 18oz vinyl padding, double sown trampoline floor beds, and crash pads for underneath basketball goals.
- (2) 36″ stairways for entering and existing
- 42″ patron guardrail in front decking area.
- Perimeter Netting around sides